What to Expect Summer 2020
Things will look a little different when it is safe for us to open. The changes and procedures we are implementing are for the safety of everyone entering our facility. Here is a preview of some of our new policies:
- All classes will enter and exit from the back of the gym.
- Tempuratures will be taken.
- Social distancing will be enforced.
- Masks must be worn inside the building. The following individuals are exempt from wearing a face covering:
Children aged two and under
Persons with a medical, mental health, or developmental disability that prevents wearing a face covering
Persons who are hearing impaired, or communicating with a person who is hearing impaired, where the ability to see the mouth is essential for communication
- All staff will be wearing masks.
- Gymnasts must bring their own water bottle with name clearly visable on it. Water is still the only beverage permitted in class.
- Equipment will be cleaned between each use.