COVID 19 Policies
EFFECTIVE 3/21/22: Masks will be optional for anyone inside of the building. We want all children to feel wlecome and included, so please discuss with your children that it is everyones choice whether or not to wear a mask. We will not tolerate bullying because of a families choice to mask or not.
- Gymnasts must bring their own water bottle with name clearly visable on it. Water is still the only beverage permitted in class.
- Student should come dressed and ready for class
- If your child or anyone in your household is sick, please DO NOT send your child. We will be happy to schedule a make up class when they are better
- We reserve the right to send children home who are coughing, sneezing or have a runny nose.
- Weather permitting, we will have the roll up doors open for more ventilation. Please continue to practice social distancing.